Frankincense Boswellia Carteri
Description: Frankincense comes from an oleo gum resin that originates from trees in the Middle Eastern region of the world. It calms and soothes the mind and helps alleviate anxiety.
Properties: Antiseptic, Astringent, Deodorant, Diuretic, Sedative and Vasoconstrictor
Historical Uses: Frankincense are most popular for being given to the baby Jesus. They have been valued for thousands of years and have been used to heal the sick and banish evil spirits.
Use aromatically to improve help with voice loss, asthma, meditation, calm the mind, treat coughs and cold.
Dilute in water or place in gelatin capsules and take internally to help with immune support.
Use topically to help with jaundice, inflammation, bronchitis, arthritis or aging skin.
Blends well With: Lavender, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Wild Orange, Lemon and Ylang Ylang Oils
Frankincense Essential Oil Application
Can be use aromatically
Can be used topically (Apply NEAT)
Can be consumed
|Distillation Process||Steam Distilled|
|Properties||Anti Catarrhal, Anticancer, Antidepressant, Antiinflamitory, Antiseptic, Antitumor, Expectorant, Sedative, Stimulant|
|Historical Uses||ALLERGIES, BITES STINGS, BLOOD PRESSURE, BRONCHITIS, COLDS , HEADACHES, HERPES, JAUNDICE , LARYNGITIS , NERVOUSNESS, PNEUMONIA , PROSTATE, Respiratory, RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, SCIATICA, STREP THROAT, TENSION|
|Child Safe||Yes - Dilute with Care|
|Body Part Affected||Emotional Balance, Immune System, Nervous System, Skin|
|Blends Well With||Essential Oils|
|Storage Temperature||50-75˚F Cool, Dry Place Protected From Heat & Light|
|Disclamer||*If pregnant or under a doctors care, please consult physician before use.|
- Great for everything! Review by Ellen
Price Value Quality
- Great for your complexion Review by Sue C
- I've been using a drop of Frank in my moisturizer in the morning and another drop at night in the lotion I use before bed. It's been a couple of months and the dark age spots on my face have lightened considerably. Good stuff! (Posted on 6/15/2016)
- Miracles to happen with Frankincense! Review by M. Schellenback
- I just marveled at the efficacy of frankincense yesterday. I got three nasty insect bites with reddening around the bite about an inch or so and decided to try frankincense. Miracles do happen and they happened to me. I love the stuff. So yes, thank you for being my supplier. I am always recommending you to anyone who is interested in using essential oils because I am a huge fan!!! (Posted on 5/23/2016)
- Great Buy Review by PINterest Inspiration
- Spark Natural's Frankincense is a great price for a great oil (Posted on 2/13/2016)