Cedarwood | Pure Essential Oil
Regular price $5.99 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 126): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Extraction Method- Steam Distillation
Description: Cedarwood has a soft, woody pencil like smell. It is similar to sandalwood and has a light yellow / orange color and is quite viscous.
Properties: Anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-seborrheic, antiseptic antispasmodic, astringent, circulatory stimulant, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, insecticidal, sedative, tonic
Historical Uses: Mentioned over 40 times in the bible it was anciently used as a spiritual oil to purify, and naturally lift the soul in prayer. Cedarwood is now used modernly in soaps, perfume, floor cleaners, pesticides.
Blends Well With: bergamot, cinnamon, cypress, frankincense, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, rose and rosemary
Learn More - Click Link/s Below:
• Inhale straight from bottle or diffuse to help with anxiety
• Use on skin to help relieve itching and as an astringent with acne
• Apply 1-2 drops over the throat and chest several times a day to help with a cough
• Massage 1-2 drops into the reflex points of the feet and over kidney and bladder to help with water retention
Cedarwood Essential Oil Application:
• Can be used aromatically
• Can be used topically (Apply Neat)
Product Information Sheet:
Download this PDF printable sheet here: Cedarwood.pdf
Naturally faster hair growth:
15 drops Cedarwood
15 drops Rosemary
15 drops Lavender
Add oils into a 2oz spray bottle top with Witch Hazel, spray into hair after shampooing.