Blue German Chamomile 5ml | Pure Essential Oil
Regular price $42.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 126): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
5ml Size Bottle
Blue German Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla essential oil has a high content of azulene, the active organic compound of chamomile, which bears a blue color. It is known for improving dryness, as well as relieving dark, puffy circles under the eyes. Blue German Chamomile is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it also has antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Distillation Process - Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flowers/Buds
Details: All Natural, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiseptic.
Major Constituents: Bisabolol, Farnesol, Azulene, Farnesene, Thujanol.
Learn More: Spark Naturals Blog
Historical Uses: Sleep Aid, Skin Irritations, Pain Relief, Depression, Anxiety, Wound Healing, Digestive Issues, PMS, Stress, Arthritis, Cystitis, Boils.
Chamomile oil can also be used in topical applications. This may help with aches and pains, digestive issues, or anxiety.
All essential oils must be diluted in a carrier oil before it touches the skin. Here are some ways to use it:
- Massage oil. To use Blue German Chamomile oil in massage oil, you’ll first need to dilute it in a carrier oil. We have a variety of carrier oils available, including coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- Bath oil. Mix Blue German Chamomile oil with a carrier oil and add to your warm bath water.
- In a lotion. You can add 1 or 2 drops of Blue German Chamomile oil to a body lotion or moisturizer, and apply to your skin.
- On a compress. Make a hot compress by soaking a towel or cloth in warm water, adding 1 to 2 of drops of diluted Blue German Chamomile, and then applying to your achy area, like your back or stomach.
Inhaling chamomile oil may help with a variety of conditions, including anxiety and promoting sleep. You can use the oil in a diffuser or in a glass spray bottle.
- Diffusion. A diffuser allows the scent of essential oils to spread through a room. When diffusing chamomile oil be sure to follow the specific directions that come with your diffuser.
- Spray. To use chamomile oil in a spray, dilute 10 to 15 drops of chamomile oil in each ounce of water. Add to a glass spray bottle and shake well before using. Do not use a plastic spray bottle.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Angelica, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rosemary, Geranium.
Lavender Essential Oil Application:
- Can be used aromatically
- Can be used topically (Apply Neat)